It becomes really irritating and frustrating when you waste a lot of your time in brain-teaser steps of troubleshooting of your range extender with other WiFi-enabled devices. Alternatively, it goes beyond our anger when we receive least poor connection during the installation and configuration process. Remember, Netgear extender setup needs a full concentration of yours as well as your network in order to meet the needs of your devices and keep them up and running and connected all the time.
What Happens When You Face Least Connectivity Issues?
- When you hide your router.
- When you allow third-party devices and WiFi to enter in your home network.
- When you turn on your Bluetooth devices and metal appliances while configuration.
- When you don’t proceed towards the LED lights and proceed forward.
Introduce yourself to the power lights:
- Solid Green indicates Best connection and your device is ready to configure.
- Amber Blue is the indication of the Excellent connection and that means your device is processing.
- Blinking Lights indicates a Good connection asking for a little more patience of yours.
- If they are Disable, unplug your device and plug it back again.
An introduction to your home networking
In today’s modern world of technology, everybody is used to of home networking system and its usage. Nobody can move a single step without it. Every single person is switching to wired or wireless networking. That’s ok if they do that because I absences of these, we can never make our WiFi and home door locks secured.
Why do we need a wireless connection for home?
Suppose we are sitting in the backyard of our house and tend to communicate with one of our family members. How can we make it possible? WiFi range extenders, when connected with your regular home router, provide you a high speed of Internet without buffering at every corner of your house.
Let us explain you in brief with some appropriate examples:
- If you are a businessman and want to have word with your client showing presentation made by you, what will you do? Probably stick to your PC or range extender? No actually. You can sit back and relax in your balcony and have a meeting with your client sitting far away and show him the piece of hard work done by you.
- You can also share videos and secret documents with anyone through PC or a laptop without any fear of hacking.
- You can configure multiple devices at the same time like printer, router, Computer or any other wireless devices to your range extender.
- Also gives you the authority for your Netgear Genie Setup via Mywifiext. Netgear Genie is the most useful app that easily deals with all your wired and wireless devices, which includes computers, laptops, smartphones, iPad, Mac, etc.
Difference between wired and wireless devices
First, let us talk about Wireless Devices:- These devices can not only be your smartphones. They can be any like wireless computers, laptops, etc. They provide you such a freedom that you can move around anywhere in the house. You don’t have to stick at one place. Just connect your device with your extender and enjoy unbeatable speed of Internet that follows you like your own shadow.
Now, about your Wired Devices: – These may let you stick with your devices those are wired. In case if you are having wired desktop or a computer, just connect them to your range extender with the help of an Ethernet cable and enjoy the same features as of wireless device.
For more information, drop your details as well as your queries below and we will reach you shortly with an informative feedback.